Galaxy GTX 560 Ti SOC White Edition $239.99 amir @ Newegg!

Galaxy's rendition of the 560 Ti Hawk/Zotac AMP model.. I like the white PCB, but why couldn't the cooler be white?!

Decent deal at best for the performance unfortunately.. Maybe if it came with BF3 and Arkham City or something it would sweeten it up a bit more..

Galaxy's rendition of the 560 Ti Hawk/Zotac AMP model.. I like the white PCB, but why couldn't the cooler be white?!

Decent deal at best for the performance unfortunately.. Maybe if it came with BF3 and Arkham City or something it would sweeten it up a bit more..

If the cooler were white, I'd buy two. It would look awesome in my case after I do the white sleeving.

As it stands, I'm waiting for the 2GB models of the 6950 to drop below $200.

That is fucking awesome. I remember Saphire came out with a Motherboard a while back that had White PCB. Looked amazing. I wish they would do this more often.

warm at best. their own gtx570 has been $259 at times which is a much better deal. if this card was 2gb or 25 bucks cheaper then it would be hot IMO.

This probably doesn't belong in the hot deals section but I think the op was just trying to point out that the gtx 560 white edition is available in the US finally.

I know alot of people myself included really wanted that card when it first came out. at this point it is of course far to late I still don't see why 1. cards like this don't get released in the American market where they would sell best first & 2. why cards like this come out so close to the end of a products life cycle (I.E this card, Evga 580 classified, Asus 580 rog, Gigabyte x58 sniper)

I can not count how many times I have seen a piece of hardware that I have fallen in love with only to find out that it is exclusive to Asian/European markets and then to see it finally get released here when it is no longer relevant usually at at a price that makes it not even close to be a viable consideration for purchase.

I like that white PCB, reminds of of the silver/white PCB on the old Soyo K7V Dragon motherboads... man those were badass...

Back