Galaxy Final Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From CTRL+V:
alaudio

I was digging around in Mirror's Edge config files because its OpenAL seems to not be functioning properly.

Acer Aspire 5551G-4591

read a review but it wasn't showing the price so I copied it to run searches

Patrick [1:18 PM]:
How did your labels turn out?
Amanda [1:18 PM]:
hold that thought
being grilled
Patrick [1:18 PM]:
I'll take a leg...medium rare please.

my ctrl-v

Project Name

Business Strategy Support

Financial Impact

Other Benefits

Initial Value Assessment

So the Wright Brothers and the Aviation industry got fucked over to satisfy the immediate needs of the government? Great example, thanks.

EDIT: A quote from BillR, I do believe

&#9679;&#9679;&#9679;&#9679;&#9679;&#9679; <-- Ha! I nice one chrome! So that's how you do a masked password

I, (name:)_______________________________ of (address:)______________________________________________, hereby certify that I am the lawful owner of this vehicle:

Year ________
Make ______________________
Model _______________________
VIN#__________________________________________

and have the authority to sell it. I hereby acknowledge the receipt of $___________ in the form of _____________, from (Buyer's name:)_______________________, as full payment for the purchase of the said vehicle, which is sold "AS IS". I hereby state that the mileage of the vehicle at the time of sale is ______________.

I do hereby grant, sell and transfer full ownership of this vehicle to the buyer. I certify that this vehicle, at the time of sale, is free from all encumbrances, taxes, fees and liens except as those specified on the Title or listed below; and that, I (Seller) will defend and be held fully responsible for such lawful claims and demands with respect to the vehicle, if any.

Buyer accepts full liability for the vehicle, damages, and any third party liability incurred from the vehicle use from the date of sale.

If applicable, Seller agrees to make arrangements for the reasonable delivery of vehicle title from lien holder to buyer immediately.

Date _________________
Date

I had just done a bill of sale. Thanks!

lets see:

EVGA Power Boost! This small adapter plugs into an empty PCI-E slot, including x1! It provides clean power to your PCI-E bus, improving stability.

Name: europa - 210x18
Path: \\europa\fah\smp2\
Number of Frames Observed: 300

Min. Time / Frame : 00:11:44 - 235,840.0 PPD
Avg. Time / Frame : 00:11:49 - 233,349.6 PPD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back