Galaxy Final Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The delayed water table rise was expected due to an increase of storage in the dryer antecedent conditions. Although this result is very small during a high intensity precipitation event, this property of the moss is shown in the low intensity precipitation events, similar to interception effects on tree canopies (Dingman, 2002).

I would have done Ctrl C, but what came up was a private cloud address which I do not want to share

Here is what was in my buffer...

Single Target:
The ability priority for single target tanking is as follows:

Shield of the Righteous / Word of Glory > Crusader's Strike > Judgement > Hammer of Wrath (when active) > Avenger's Shield > Consecration > Holy Wrath

NOTE: SotR / Shield of the Righteous will not activate until you have at least one charge of Holy Power.

If my memory servers me correctly, I just entered the other contest on the main page.

Thanks for the contest!

XMAS sale Camera package reduced to $1100

Anyone got any XMAS offers?

LOL trying to sell my Olympus ")

This is what I had in my clipboard buffer here at work:

---------
Performed following command to retrieve up time on requested servers. See attached log for detailed report:

for i in `cat slc1.txt | grep prod | grep -v con `;do echo --------$i-------- ; ssh -o ConnectTimeout=5 $i 'uptime'; done | tee slc1.log
---------

This must have been from last night:

if you're not watching the lunar eclipse you missed out on a once in the last 400 year event, since it coincides with the winter solstice. Absolutely beautiful.

wow nice final give-away. thanks again Kyle and Galaxy.

The Hunting Party
- have joined forces with the GC... Sharing a fort with them as well.
- Any town that are still tagged as THP.
- Feel free to duel them.

yeah yeah i know its pathetic.

Steam has The Misadventures of P. B. Winterbottom PC Game for $0.49. thanks SwickDealer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back