Galaxy 7th Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never had and SLi setup and I have no idea what that would be like. I have the power for it, but never set one up like that. It would be nice to do I think.

Why? You have to ask why 2 cards are better? More Processors, More Powerful PCs, Higher Framerates...those are the reasons.

2 cards because I'm a poor, hardworking college student who deserves an awesome new toy now and then.

Because since I don't have a SLI board with two cards I can give the other one to someone for Christmas too and everyone deserves a nice video cards in their system for the holidays.

Have two video cards is almost as good as having two 21 year old blondes from Sweden jump your bone.

Well if Crysis has taught us anything its that you need 2 Big Cajones to run it. Crysis 3 is looking to keep tradition alive.

2 are better than one so I can play COD and still stream pron to another monitor smooth as silk

Two video cards is better than one because two of anything is better than one.
I actually need it, sc2 is eating my 9800gtx for breakfast lunch and dinner. (1fps on low graphics on big maps :( )

im in. two is always better then one. except for personalities; george bothers me at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back