Galaxy 7th Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two video cards decreases the need for a space heater during these cold winter months.

Double the video cards, double the fun. Things that are doubled are almost always better than one.
Double the gaming, double the folding.

Dual cards is just another pissing contest metric, such as 3DMark scores or electric utility bills.

j/k :D

You get MOAR pixel-pushing power, obviously. And you can run more monitors, which is good not only for gamers, but people like day traders.

A video card is the special sauce that enables my PC gaming like no other component can. Therefore, TWO video cards must provide at least twice the flavor eh?

Lone post.

Because I can be a happy giddy school girl with one video card in each hand.

Once in a while, two 'lesser' cards can beat a more expensive card in the games you care about. And then if one of them fries, you at least have a backup until the replacement arrives...

Two video cards are better than one because SLI is the new bragging rights. Also one "is the loneliest number that you'll sever see".

I still use the BFG GeForce 7800 GTX OC I won back during [H]ard|OCP workshop at QuakeCon 2005

Uh, because?
Seriously, I've never been able to afford 2 video cards in my life.
It just has to be better.

Who can only use one card these days? With Nvidia, you need 2 cards to get the full experience with multi monitor gaming and the 3D enhancement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back