Galaxy 6th Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
posting something stupid itt because i could use a free 40% gpu performance boost

I like going to the hot deals because it's like fishing you never know what your going to get

I visit HotDeals so I can find good deals on stuff that my wife will get pissed off I bought :)

I visit everyday to the forums - hoping to find a deal on an e-reader for a Christmas gift.

I don't :( 95% of the time it is US Deals only. Us Canadians usually pay more for electronics even though our dollar is close to parity.

Well I'm always looking for a good deal on Hard[H] ware..I am a upgrade junkie,if it's new and faster than before I MUST HAVE IT :D. I once spend 2000 bucks in one month and then didn't like the setup so I sold everything and re-built the system a second time at the cost of $2800..LOL
That's just me..so now you know how I like to live..am I worthy to be a winner..Only time will tell !

Darkside

I browse [H]ot Deals so I can keep my checking account at a healthy, low balance.

I'm visiting thte Hot Deals forum all the time to make sure that I don't miss a hella deal on something that I was about to buy anyway, and to restock up on RatPadz after the holiday season, as the in-laws walk off with one every year.

Last edited:
I visit the hot deals forum so I can spend my money on things I don't really need but the prices are too good to pass up

love getting deal on the latest hardware. best deals forum for geeks on the interwebs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back