Galaxy 6th Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I visit the hot deals forums to see deals that I won't get because I don't need anything really, except a new video card, such as this GTX 470, lol, so I could really use it. If someone wins this and just sells it on fleabay then screw them!! IMHO....... Give it to your friend or relative, anyone that can actually use it! Spread the love of GPU greatness. :D

I visit because everyone seems to be just as obsessed about getting a great deal as I am and this forum is often quick to find the deals before the masses.

*little kid in the back* Pick me! Pick me! ME ME ME!!!!!

Seriously though, here is my entry.

Because I apparently don't ever plan on retiring. Hope I can still afford all these gadgets when I am a 75 year old Walmart greeter.

To spend a lot of money on stuff I really don't need but it was just a [H]ot deal.

I have a deal fetish. It's sick. It's disgusting. However, Hot Deals are much easier to explain when your friends bust in without knocking to find you in a compromising position than Ugly Deals. There. I've said it. Are you happy now? Are you enjoying my shame? :(

Who doesn't love hot deals? I visit this place like 50 times a day just to see the best deals on great tech

I visit the Hot Deals to get the best products at the best prices. I always check here every 2~3 days. This forum has saved me a few thousand over the years.

I visit the hotdeals forum because money is the root of all evil and it's in my best interest to trade it for as many electronics as I can.

i <3 technology and its like a slickdeals that is stripped down to just tech deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back