Galaxy 6th Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Visit Hot Deals to just maybe catch a good deal on cpu/mobo combo since looking to upgrade soon.

I visit the Hot Deals forum to see what kind of hot deals can be had in the Hot Deals forum.

I visit this forum mostly to make myself feel like shit for never having enough money to jump on any of the deals other than the occasional super, super cheap Steam game.

I come to the hot deals thread cause Kyle always finds the good stuff and the good deals!!! Just like this oppurtunity to win this great card and seeing how my birthday is DEC 24 It would be a blessing to win this card cause I need it BAD, or just have the oppurtunity to win it. Thanks and good luck to all the forum members. Merry Christmas!:)

i visit hot deal to spend less money on things i shouldnt spend monez on. cus you know its a bad econimy and that means maxing out CC on things u wont need but want and its good to save a little so you can spend some more on something else from the hot deals :D

I stalk the deals because [H] members actually post the deals promptly rather than hoard and then post.

[H]otDeals and folding for the [H]orde. It's here that I got my start as a folder earlier this year. Haven't looked back since.:cool:

To find the next impulse purchase that I absolutely MUST have.

I like the panic that is induced when I see "STEAM Sale!!" as the leading thread in this forum. I also enjoy the way my wallet shrivels almost every time I click in here. :D

I visit the Hot Deals forum to gawk at all the amazing deals I can't afford :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back