Galaxy 6th Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I visit the hotdeals forums for checking to see if any of the things I plan to buy are going for a cheap discount

I check [H]ot Deals because I love to blow through every penny of play money I have (plus some more that I don't) on cool new gear!

Because after Uncle Sam gets his piece of the action out of my paycheck,I have to stretch what's left as far as I can!

I love visiting this forum for the deals. What's another couple hundred dollar purchase(s) on top of my several thousand dollar loans?

If a penny saved really were a penny earned, Hot Deals should've made me rich by now. Somehow I'm still broke...I think there's some funky math going on here.

I visit the hot deals forum because there's hot deals that I want to buy :)

I visit it a few times a week to see what great deals are posted, some I would like to grab but usually don't due to lack of funds. :eek:

I visit the Hot Deals forum because I'm a broke motherfucker that still needs stuff.

To do research on the better deal so i can save money while getting the things i need, instead of blindly going to a store and drowl at the countless tech with a big fat question mark hovering over my head like a Sims Crystal o.o; yup...

to check prices against the past prices in case i see something i wanna buy, also to inform friends of good deals if i see one.

I visit Hot Deals because I don't have enough money to be able to enjoy newer technology at full price.

I'm not sure why I visit the hot deals forum. I never buy anything... but I still do go there.

To see if there is anything that I can spend the money I don't have on.

ok count me in on this. i wonder if the 5xx series will be given away too? :D

I always like to know what is hot for the day to buy just in case it is something I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back