Galaxy 6th Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Every week from now to Christmas Galaxy will be giving away one of its video cards that covers almost its entire line of video cards. This week we start with the Galaxy GeForce GTX 470 video card with 1280MB of GDDR5. This could be the perfect card for a new DX11 gaming box!

You can check out the card here.

To enter this week simply post in this thread ONCE and tell us why the hell you visit the Hot Deals forum. Or if you want to puss out, just write something stupid like you you usually do when you post.

Good luck. We will draw a random winner next week and will notify you by PM. If you do not respond to the PM in 12 hours, we will move to our next winner. I highly suggest you turn on email notification for PMs if you are not going to be online Monday.

This drawing is open to North American residents only.

I could care less about all of you, I just want free shit. Lets be honest here. I've already got a GTX 460 overclocked. If I win this I will just ebay it asap.

I visit because it lets me shop for the best deals without ever having to leave my cave.

I visit it cuz I like saving money (and cuz I'm always up for buying new technology).

I visit [H]otDeals so I can feed my hardware habit without breaking the bank. Yep, that pretty much sums it up.

Why the hell do I visit the Hot Deals forum? To find the cheapest/free computer stuff out there (mostly the free part) ;-)

Because my Wallet has a mind of its own, and I love upgrading to the top end on the cheap.

I visit because paying full MSRP when it can be avoided for 5 minutes' work is shameful ;).

So I can find a random awesome deal on something I don't need and buy it anyway.

So I can find a random awesome deal on something I don't need and buy it anyway.

I come here for the heated debates that break out on opinion based topics and violate the rules of the subforum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back