Galaxy 6th Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I visit the hot deals forum because the people on [H] actually know how to spot a good deal and the mods keep the whole thing running spam free.

I come looking for Great Galaxy Video card deals,

Still looking for the sub $100 GTX-460 card

What kind of a question is that Kyle?!?! Because I'm looking for a [H]ot deal, that's why!!

To save money mainly.

And to add more, to find good feedback on items too that are for sale.

Other forums might post deals on stuff too but usually the people are just normal stupid shoppers. They don't know much about tech so that's why hardforum (with mostly smart tech people) is good for getting deals on good items+avoid buying junk items that are also on sale.

I visit hotdeals to be tormented by how much I want an SSD and how much I can't afford it, even as they drop in price.

For Hot deals of course! What kind of silly question is that! :D

I am hunting for the lowest price that I can. Hardforum is first place that I always look.

Count me in, but then again, you should say why shouldn't you visit the [H]ot|Deals forum.

If you wanna save money or get a damn good jump on hot items. this be the place.

To see what interesting items I can find for lower than normal prices of course!

I visit the hot deals forum because I like the fact that I can find deals, nevermind that I didn't need another 2TB of HDD space, or a new video card that is barely better than the one I have, I just need to confirm my geekiness and than have my wife yell at me later until I buy her more points for her MMOs...

Its a vicious cycle.

I come looking for deals I can show my wife hoping that she might say Yes when I ask her to buy something !!

Great deals, I check [H]otDEALS more often then I check my email. HAHAHA. I've found some awesome deals that I've taken advantage of and become aware of products only because of [H]otDEALS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back