Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway!

I like the Galaxy cards because they try to push the envelope wrt design and function.

I have a Galaxy GeForce GTX 680 that hasn't failed me once. I'm greatly appreciative of its performance with all games I've played. I recommend Galaxy as a high quality company for Nvidia products without a doubt.

Frankly, I don't own one yet, but I would say it would be the design work along with the quality they provide. The designs look fantastic, and I've almost never heard of anything negative about their video cards. Overall, I'd give them a 5 out of 5 rating just on that alone.

Galaxy has great customer support that I have seen here on the [H]. It seems to be the best since BFG went out of the business. I want to support that level of customer support!

Ive heard many good things about the solid performance from the Galaxy cards. Would love to a get a chance to put it to the test.

I like that the video card that they are giving away is much better than the one I currently own.

I've been folding on a Galaxy gtx 480 for a long time now and it's been rock solid even after 2 of the fans wore out. I replaced them and it's still running solid. I'd love to add another to my folding rig.

Galaxy is a respected company that stands by their products. I would love to own one of their video cards.

I own two of them. I love the styling and build quality of their cards, and have had no reason to doubt their reliability.

While not the most powerful, this card is one of the cutest! Look how tiny it is!

Trying to reach their customer service is a pain in the... Oops, I mean Galaxy is a great card. I have the GTX680 4gb and haven't giving me any trouble yet. Again, great card!

Back