Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway!

I used to have a galaxy 8800 gt, which served me flawlessly during its 4.5 year run. It is now sitting in a relative's living room serving media center duties. It gets a bit hot, maybe this little guy can replace it??

I've owned 2 Galaxy cards so far and both have been perfect performers. My son has my 'old' Galaxy GTX 570 and I have a 670. I would love to add a phys X card or SLI card to the mix!

I've bought Galaxy for other people's builds and they've always been pleased. Time for 1 of my own!

I liked the original flip fan idea. Cleaning out GPU heatsinks made a bit easier.

Whats not to like about a recognized brand leader in the name GALAXY!?! They give us top notch hardware and thats what its all about!

Ronjon

Their warranty and their service rep's presence on the boards has put them on my short list for GPU manufacturers whose cards I'd pay a little bit more for.

I have heard nothing but good things about Galaxy's video cards, I would love one.

Galaxy is standup company, and i dig the community rep participating here at [H].

I've never owned a Galaxy card, but they have a cool name! This card will make a nice, long overdue, replacement for my pre-cambrian HD3850. Pick me please! :)

I like Galaxy because their GTX 660Ti card have received many Gold Awards including the [H] Enthusiast Editor's Choice Gold Award from HardOCP.

Never owned a galaxy but I would sure love to. I have heard nothing but good from them.

Keep on chuggin!

Galaxy has good reviews on their products, so I know I can trust this one.

Doubt this will be read XD

I am a fan of Galaxy brand video cards for their add-in software and outside-the-box approach of their cooling techniques.

My friend had a bad experience with this company. He bought a 580 with 50$ mail in rebate. The instructions told him to cut the upc code off of the box and send it in for proof of purchase.

My friend explained to the customer service rep that this act would void his warranty. The rep assured him it would not and he needed to tape it to a copy of the recipt. So my friend did as the man said only to get a letter back from Galaxy saying that by cutting off the tag on the box it voided his warranty and he would not receive his mail in rebate.

Just thought I would share the only experience I've had with this company.

Back