Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway!

They put out some interesting cards like the MDT series and I love how they do this giveaway every Christmas season.

They have really gained respect over the years by giving back to the community and putting out solid, well engineered products.

Not a current Galaxy owner, but have moved it towards the top of my "next-must-have" list after seeing how the company supports its customers... not to mention the designs of the new (now not so new) GPUs... everything from the cooling to the colors make Galaxy cards a "must-have."

Galaxy always has some sweet looking non reference cards.
Plus they have awesome giveaways on the regular.

I've never owned a Galaxy product, but I would say that this promotion, the nice color scheme on the fan/heatsink/pcb, and nice box art would move Galaxy from the 'cautious / neutral' category to 'generally positive'. I would like to hear more about their customer service. The card doesn't have to have a 1,236.567 year warranty, but a solid 3 years backed up by friendly people and an easy RMA service would be great.

They have creative and innovative cooling solutions that seem almost common sense despite competitors not doing them.

I like this card because it is a hell of a lot better than what I have. Nice give away!

I enjoy any company that tries to please the enthusiasts community as much as galaxy does.

I have never owned a Galaxy gpu, since I just seem to have smokes my pair of XFX 9800 GTX BLACK EDITION cards this would be awesome to replace them in time for Christmas and give me the opportunity to test your product and give a review.

I always read good reviews on the build quality and performance. Besides I am still using GTX260 and I think I'm due an upgrade.

Most cards today really don't give much difference from company to company (especially with all the reference designs out there), so it's nice to see someone who still actively designs their own cards to perform better than the competition. Also, supporting my favorite hardware site is DEFINITELY a positive in my book.

I like Galaxy and their video cards because they are a top notch company and well respected here.

Not an entry (perforce), just a note of disappointment that the competition is US-only.

This would be a hard contest to participate in. I don't really have that much respect for Nvidia given the difficulties they are giving the Linux Foundation, and I don't really know that much about Galaxy.

That being said, the only Nvidia chipset I have on hand right now is a Geforce 410 / 6150 LE... so I guess I would really like Galaxy if I had an Nvidia chip that did not belong in a museum.

I like Galaxy because they're giving away free video cards. I like Galaxy's video cards because they're being given away free.

Back