Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway!

Videocards are awesome. Galaxy makes videocards. Therefore Galaxy is awesome.

The End.

Galaxy makes great cards for gaming and video editing. NVidia GPUs are superb for editing high-res video, especially large 1080P 60 FPS game files.

Galaxy is willing to try new cooling techniques on their cards. Their cards are usually priced below the competition, too.

I never have had a Galaxy card, but I have heard they are the best. Would try to pick up one if I had the money.

I like how Galaxy video cards can take game data and output it to my monitor as pretty moving pictures.

I like their unique designs and lower than average prices. Also nice that they have a rep that frequents here!

I like Galaxy 'cause they're giving me a free video card (please!). if Hitler was like, "would you like a free video card?" then I would say, "Hitler, my man. Come on over. I've got snacks."

Galaxy video cards: You won't have to be friends with Hitler to get one.

Awesome...pure inter-galactic awesome...

The heatsink shroud design reminds me of Crysis, except that unlike the game, it isn't just eyecandy; it's got a purpose.

Galaxy (along with Gigabyte) tend to have the niftiest heat sink / fan designs. I'm a shallow sort!

Not only are Galaxy products top tier, they also have great customer interaction.

Make Galaxy Mine! :D

Galaxy has always made great cards with great features and they stand by their warranty.
They don't go cheap and just use the off the shelf design, they go their own way.
What more could you want?

121122 The Galaxy 640 is an marginal pcie3, dx11 budget 65W gpu (~ us$80 value) and it has a VGA port instead of the Dual Link DVI-I. It is a shorter gpu (5.7") though still dual width. mid 20s fps gpu. Unfortunately the Galaxy 660 ti 3GB at us$300 places that out of consideration for "economy" builds.

I love Galaxy because of the customer service. They show their love to the enthusiest community by supporting enthusiest sites like Hardforum.

Back