Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway!

I like that galaxy has designed some of it's cards so you can clean both sides of the fan.

JUST GOT MY FIRST GALAXY CARD! :D

680 GTX White Edition SOC 8)

you guys better be good lol

I like Galaxy because their cooling solutions tend to be better than the default coolers. A cooler card will be quieter and likely last longer. I would also like a GPU built with quality to replace an older GPU in a computer of mine.

I like the Galaxy aesthetics. Rather than being sober and ordinary they aren't afraid of creating coolers that stand out.

Pretty much my typical shopping criteria, does HardOCP like Galaxy and their products? Ok then, cuz I don't have time to read a bunch of paid for reviews full of vapor and fluff to find a good product.

I have a Galaxy 680 and a 670 processing pixels in 2 home computers and would love to see another in a planned HTPC build!

galaxy makes me hungry for a milky way chocolate bar, i likem

I like Galaxy cards because the look good, they use some nice looking cooling solutions, and they perform well!

I like Galaxy cards because they seem to have good build quality as well as non-stock cooling.

I've never used a Galaxy product but they seem to have some nice non-reference cards.

I like that some of their video cards have removable cooling fans, which sure makes it easy to clean and perform maintenance when required.

To be honest, I've never actually used a Galaxy product, so I don't have any good things to say... yet. :D

Back