Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway!

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
The holiday season is fast approaching and all of us are excited to see another Galaxy Christmas giveaway at HardOCP this year.

We are starting off our 6 weeks of giveaways with the Galaxy GT 640 GC 2GB Video Card.

Galaxy640gc2gb.jpg

All you have to do to enter is tell us what you like about Galaxy and its Video Cards! Post ONLY ONCE in this thread to enter. Entries for USA shipping addresses ONLY.

I like Galaxy and their Video Cards because I'm certain one of the employees speaks Spanish.

i own a 4gb 670 from galaxy already and its an amazing card. i would love a 640 to put in my stram box so i could stop using the onboard video

I never win, these are folding for MAD PPD right now, I would love to put one of these fine Galaxy cards to the ultimate test

I have never owned a Galaxy product. But I've been known to give gleaming reviews after using any piece of solid hardware. This could help me form an opinion.

While I haven't used a Galaxy card in forever I never had a real bad problem with them when I did use them. Overall they seemed like solid cards and good performers, as for this card a GT 640 with 2 gigs of ram should make anyone happy, so I definitely like that. :D

Truthfully I've never owned a Galaxy video card, but since they've gone a bit more mainstream and enthusiast the last few years I've really wanted to get one. I like that on a lot of their cards (maybe all?) they use custom PCB and cooler designs. Sometimes having a totally reference card can be so... blech!

Galaxy always takes steps to make their cards different from the pack. Their fans use a radical design which catches my eye. I especially love the blue color scheme and the extra memory.

Customer service has always been good as well. It is easy for a company to sell you a card but to support the customer after the purchase is what really counts in my book. They step up time after time and have always taken care of my problem no matter what.

I hope they continue to grow like the EVGAs and the XFXs. We need more companies like Galaxy.

Galaxy cards have great build quality and performance. I would love to add one to a new system.

I like Galaxy and their video cards because they are a top notch company and well respected here.

I have a Galaxy GTX 560ti and it has been a solid overclocker and the Galaxy rep is very active in the forums.

I have never owned a galaxy card. but judging from the reviews I have seen, they seem to be pretty solid. Now if i win one, ill put those claims to test! (i would still love winning one anyway:D)

Solid hardware, and larger/quieter fans help keep my HTPC quiet during gaming sessions.

I find Galaxy to be a company that strives for continued greatness and success. They strive to deliver quality products that I have no problem buying or recommending.

Galaxy is willing to experiment with new ways to cool their cards, which is something I really appreciate.

Galaxy has been pretty innovative since coming to the US market. I had their GTX580 for a while and it was an excellent card. Plus I appreciate that they do these contests like this one for the enthusiast community.

they cater to all audiences from media centers to hard core gamers and even distributed computing in their range of products

Back