Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great cooling solutions as well as removable fans, competitive prices, and solid build.

They're willing to spread some love with giveaways like this, and that card would go perfectly with the new build I'm planning. ;)

Had a few galaxies in the past, then intersolarsystem destruction lead me to buy an MSI. All the galaxies I had were good galaxies! Except for the dang aliens from planet Eruwa. Those guys are dicks. :D

I like the cooling innovation Galaxy brings, and the fact they stand by their video cards.

I owned the Galaxy GTX 580 MDT card.. and I was impressed with its performance and Galaxy's implementation of a non reference board and cooling design, as well as the card's design aesthetically speaking. This 680 GC appears to be right down the same alley.

I hope to win it!

. . . So I need all the help I can get :) Some Galaxy 680 GTX love would be just what the doctor ordered.Galaxy = fast, stable, cool and cool.

I've never heard of Galaxy cards having any quality issues. Never owned one myself, but my friends have nothing but good things to say about them!

Fantastic cooling and probably a better fit for the games I play.

Clean design, great performance and top notch support. Not much more you can ask for!

This is now closed! WInner will be notified by PM and email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back