Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galaxy Cards get great reviews, look to be good quality build... and I would like the opportunity to be impressed and a Fanboy of Galaxy products, along with such a top end Nvidia based Card...

The one feature of Galaxy video cards that stands-out among the crowd is their custom dual-fan cooling solution. I could not hear the fans at all unless I put my head back behind my computer near the exhaust port. Impressively quiet.

I should win because I forgot to enter for 3 of the six weeks of the drawing and I never win anything. MY TIME HAS COME.

Galaxy products are well made, dependable, and come from one fo the bets names in the business in bang for your buck.

Hope I'm not too late:

I like that Galaxy cards have a great price to go along with the awesome performance.

I like the double fan system they use on this card. High quality cards all around.

I said it before and I'll say it again. if HardOCP gives the cards good reviews and believes in them enough to be part of a giveaway for the site, that's good enough for me.

I like Galaxy for the cost/performance and would gladly use it to upgrade my poor amd card :)

I had a galaxy card break on me once and had a great experience with support. The warranty with returns and replacement was incredibly easy and fast.

In for one! Can't have enough graphic card for my folding project! No other graphic card is majestic than an galaxy!

Honestly what I like most about Galaxy gear is the price. In a world of overpriced reference boards, Galaxy keeps it real. Usually Galaxy doesn't do too much to make the gear stand out out except get to market quickly with a reasonable price and minimal gimmicks. That's good business. I'm excited to try out a Galaxy OC card. I wasn't impressed with most other competitors in that regard.

--bw

I like that Galaxy puts a lot of effort into the details and really works to make a high quality product.

Galaxy is good because they are giving one of their top video cards away and I want one to fold with.

Great looking cards at great prices! Would love to be able to switch back to nVidia with one of these :D

Galaxy makes reliable video cards that are competitively priced and have a great warranty. They also seem to have better availability than most other brands.

Build quality and warranty at better prices than the competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back