Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been researching various GTX 670 and 680 cards to soon purchase. Galaxy was the company I chose just from online research of price/performance/Esthetics and since visiting this forum am sold on customer service alone. The quote below taken from another thread on this forum says it all. Galaxy will be my choice in the future! Thank You Galaxy!

Glad to hear you had a great experience with our support team. It's always nice when something like an RMA can be turned into a positive thing.

Just an interesting tidbit of info- when an exact replacement isn't available, we actually follow real benchmarks from our own testing and even HardOCP's reviews instead of just referencing product roadmaps like some companies do, and this help us make sure there's no question about the substitute being an improvement. This coupled with the fact that we don't send and don't even have refurbished cards seems to make a big difference too, since problems fixed with an RMA tend to stay fixed.

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback here on the forums. We've expanded the support team recently with several new people, so I'm always happy to hear they're staying on top of things.

I've never owned a Galaxy Video card and I think this would be a good one to start with ! :)

I need another company to buy video cards from other then EVGA. Galaxy has been in my radar but I need solid evidence that I can be brand loyal like i have to EVGA for so long.

Well, I like galaxies so there's that..

Otherwise, the card is just high-end at the moment so it's overall nice to have.

Oh I'd LOVE to win one! Haven't had a Galaxy in a while. GTX 460's were the last ones from them I believe. Ran very well and were cooler than...a few of my others of the same series.

On a side note...been a while since my last login. User name used to be KyleGates....now it shows as UserReqsMet???

Galaxy has been coming to market with great products and interesting cooling solutions for dual cards!

Glad to see another company in the mix bringing these cards out.

Galaxy cards are excellent. Have one in my HTPC. I have to say it's more reliable than my other cards from other brands.

I used to run a galaxy 9500 gt. for the last year I ran it, it sat at 90c or there about while under load probably do to my refusal to clean it. In any case the card never even had a hic up doing that, I keep it on a stand on a shelf along with my other old cards and to this day I feel that for the money it was the best card I have ever owned and for that reason I have a tremendous respect for galaxy.

Galaxy makes excellent products. Would love more of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back