Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always heard good things about Galaxy cards and their support, this would be a great opportunity for me to see first hand!

Quality cards with awesome non-reference cooling. What's not to love?

Galaxy makes an effective product. You don't hear a lot of horror stories about them, and that speaks for itself. Plus, they still make blue PCB's and thats pretty bomb.

Like the cooler design. Its close ties with [H] have demonstrated a certain level of commitment to the customers.

Somewhere out there, there's a Galaxy graphics card that wants to be the graphics powerhouse in my computer. Help it find the home it's been looking for by sending it my way!

I use a galaxy now, and would love another great card that is better than what I currently have.

The reason I chose Galaxy and their graphic cards over the other companies is their customer service, quieter fans, cooler cards, and lower prices. However, it's really the customer service I like the most; if I am having issues they're there to answer my questions.

Never owned a Galaxy card but would love to try one out! This would be an awesome upgrade over my 5770.

Last edited:
These are sleek, run cool, and are the fastest thing on the planet right now. Galaxy has outdone themselves.

Galaxy cards usually have well designed coolers. They're still around and no one is bitching, that must mean the quality is there. I'd like to experience it first hand :)

Galaxy is now on my short list of companies to buy from. They seem to have good quality and their support of the community is second-to-none.

Galaxy makes solid cards that are not only different from the OEM design but even a bit..innovative.

I like that Galaxy has good cooling solutions, solid support and that they reach out to the enthusiast community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back