Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galaxy has a great looking card at a reasonable price. Customer service is nice too.

Solid hardware and CS at a fair price.

Best in the.....Galaxy perhaps? :p

would be great to have one, my current gfx card fan is dying and is loud :(

Great prices and Customer Service has always kept Galaxy in my want list!

Grumpy Cat likes Galaxy, that's enough reason for me to like Galaxy. Also it doesn't hurt that they make some of the best Nvidia products on the market.

same great performance as other brands cards but less monies needed to get one.

Never owned a galaxy card....once I win this Ill post up a review ;-)

Galaxy cards have been reliable for me, unlike some others I won't mention.

After going through reviews on new cards for an upgrade for my rig, I know that I would have a hard time asking for a better upgrade than a Galaxy card.

Never had one to try myself but I love the value and the reviews are absolutely glowing!

I really love the fact that Galaxy is giving away EXACTLY what i really really really need, a Galaxy GTX 680 GC 2GB video card (dual fan version). What are the odds? This can't be a coincidence.

Galaxy makes some great non-reference cooling and overclocking cards without the hefty price tag of some of the other companies.

Thanks for yet another awesome giveaway at [H].

They are a company that provides excellent support and quality products. Mega quality.

On this particular model, that awesome aftermarket cooler. Galaxy's customer service is top notch. You know you'll be taken care of when the company has an active [H] rep.

I like that Galaxy has great tech support and their video cards kick butt and look sweet too!

:cool:

Galaxy has been offering quality best bang for the buck products for years. If you want massive frame rates there is no better option.

I like that the few Galaxy cards I have ever had, I have never had to talk to the RMA department. They have just worked.

Galaxy doesn't rely on advertising or catching gimmicks. They're popular because they make a good product that is worthy of being recommended by nerds to nerds. All the advertising in the world won't make up for a junk product. Word of mouth from those in the know is what matters to the enthusiast. And they know that. So they can let their products speak for themselves. and they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back