Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
They make great cards and Galaxy engage with the enthusiast community with great competitions like this

All cards of the same model are basically the same to me so I like their pricing.

Galaxy GeForce GTX 680 are just the best. Galaxy goes to extremes to make the best and end up looking the best in the process. Plus it would look sweet next to my Galaxy GTX 680 :D

they make it possible for poor white trash like me to possibly drive a rolls royce with these give aways ...

"champagne wishes and caviar dreams" ...baby

Galaxy has crazy good cards, and cmon, I live in Vegas... Please let this be my lucky week, hahaha.

Galaxy has great customer service! Also love these giveaways! Thanks Galaxy and [H].

Globally Recognized
Awarded Editor's Choice Gold from [HARD]OCP
Leader in Graphics
Advanced Cooling Systems
X=10 (On a Scale From 1 to 10, 10 being perfect)
You'll Want to Buy One

Great prices and even better designs! What's not to love? Plus my EVGA GTX285 has died and I think a switch to Galaxy might be in order.

I need a new video card cause I just got fired at work so I got plenty of time to use it.

Don't need Hubble to see the power of GALAXY!

(flip up fan on my galaxy is awesome too)

Please, just give me the damn card.........every stinking holiday I ask baby jesus for just one present............nothing...........nothing...........my depression is at an all time low.....13 has to be lucky for something or someone.......come on man.......:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back