Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
need a new galaxy card. my 4yr old one is still lasting too long and not giving me a reason to buy a new one cuz it wont break down.

Give me some 680 goodness please! gotta love free stuff!

I like Galaxy video cards for various reasons. I like their multi-fan cooling solutions which make their cards run cooler and quieter than the stock models. Their designs look nice and push cooler designs forward. They also offer factory overclocked models which is nice if you are looking to get a little more performance without spending a lot of money on a higher end model. In addition to their products, Galaxy's customer service and interaction with the community seems to be top notch as well.

Finally, I like that Galaxy supports [H]ardforum and offers these giveaways. Good luck to the winner.

I've always liked the durability of my galaxy gtx 460. It survived two deployments and is still going. (Mildly overclocked too ;)

Galaxy: Currently my favorite brand to sell since all of my Galaxy products have been amazing.

I'd love to plug this powerhouse in and get cooking, but, the custom cooler is so efficient that I'll never be able to. Bazinga!

I have always liked the unique cooler designs... it's always nice to see something other than the standard reference designs. :)

I like that Galaxy frequents these forums and helps out customers when they can. Don't find that too often.

Galaxy excels in a highly competitive market through delivering superior products.

Oh Galaxy, Let me count the ways I love your cards. They're awesome, affordable and well supported. Doesn't get much better than that? (Pick Me) :cool:

love my 4gb 670 from galaxy, lots of power and vraam its great for modded skyrim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back