Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Galaxy cards because of their excellent designs. Everyone uses similar parts, it's about how their put together that separates Galaxy from the competition. Well that and their excellent customer service.

because the current drawing is for the best card on the market, and we all want the best. Think of the children!

Because they are awesome enough to give away their well received product, and they actually had some balls to make their cards with custom cooling.

Saving up for a new system and winning a video card would definitely decrease the amount I need to save

Galaxy's innovative cooling designs and competitive price point make their cards favorable in the computer enthusiast market.

Would love to have this for SLI with my current Galaxy 680! Love Galaxy!

My last two cards have been Galaxy cards... I'm looking forward to making it 3 in a row!

They have some awesome variations that step it up a notch from stock.

My next card, if I don't win one - will be a Galaxy card. Good cards, good prices, and great customer service.

Galaxy Makes good video card's and they always have deal's on the 600 series line, and there support on the forum is awesome. plus there a good company.

if i dont win, i will buy galaxy as my next video card, maybe

would love to own a galaxy 680. They perform well and would be very pleasing to view through my case's side window.

I have yet to own a Galaxy card, but they offer a good value, and apparently take care of their customers. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back