Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that Galaxy uses a much better cooling system on their video cards. I also like that they come with a bit of an overclock. The cards seems to get great reviews, too.

The reviews on the Galaxy cards have been impressive and I will be making my next GPU a Galaxy card.

Galaxy is awesome because they participate in the community that supports them with contests like this!

aside from a buzzing fan, i've had no problems with galaxy cards.

Were you able to get the fan problems taken care of and/or replace the card? If you're still needing help with this please just shoot me a pm and we'll get it sorted.

Awesomeness!! Galaxy always has a great product and comes up with some innovating things.

Last edited:
I love me some Galaxy graphics cards. Owned a couple already and they have been excellent performers. Plus Galaxy is always a supported of [H], which makes them awesome in my book.

I appreciate reliability and performance. You get what you pay for. Low noise is always a help too!

Great mix of quality, price and performance. And their support on this forum has been great.

Galaxy cards are reliable and get great reviews. Here's to hoping I win one for the new build!

Galaxy makes great quality products, this contest is great, and the 680 is great. Can I say GREAT a few more times without being ridiculous?

Mom said I'm not worthy of a card like this. Won't she be surprised if I win it. She'll probably try to sell it for anus bleach and wrinkle remover.

I like that Galaxy reaches out to the enthusiast community. Also nice using different cooler designs!

I have owned Galaxy products for years and never ran into any issues. I love Galaxy products.

Galaxy seems to strike a great balance between features, speed, good sound levels and good prices.

I like Galaxy's concern and care for [H] users on the forum. They'd be at the top of my list if I were shopping for a new Geforce card.

Good company, from marketing to RMA/Warranty help. Top notch. Would love a new card.

I like their cooling solutions, and this is a mean card. Would be pretty cool to have.

I like that they use a scientific word for their branding, instead of nonsense.

Supernova edition anyone?

Galaxy has always put a certain level or quality to their products and they dont make them ugly either!

Awesome cooling solutions on all their cards. Always cool and quiet.

The only Nvidia card maker I would purchase from since XFX jumped that ship a while ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back