Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
The holiday season is now gone and all of us are excited to see another Galaxy Christmas giveaway at HardOCP completed a week late!

We are continuing our 6 weeks of giveaways with the Galaxy GeForce GTX 680 GC 2GB Video Card (Dual Fan Version).

Galaxy_GTX_680_GC.jpg

HardOCP Review of this card is HERE.

13387648583gu0vZ1Vzw_11_1.gif

All you have to do to enter is tell us what you like about Galaxy and its Video Cards! Post ONLY ONCE in this thread to enter. Entries for USA shipping addresses ONLY.

Galaxy cards get very impressive reviews. Thanks for the opportunity to win one.

Galaxy does a great job working within the tech community to provide quality products from a well-respected and trusted manufacturer.

I like that Galaxy has good cooling solutions, solid support and they reach out to the enthusiast community.

MY last chance to Get Great Galaxy Gaming Glory!

Great cards, I have owned Galaxy video cards before and they always ran great.:D

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth and by "two front teeth" I mean hookers and blow. And by "hookers and blow" I mean this video card. And, of course, by "this video card" I mean hookers and blow and condoms.

Just kidding about the condoms; I never wear them. What am I gonna do, get AIDS twice?

Galaxy cards are great - and this would look great in my system :)

the performance/price ratio is even better than hookers and blow!

I have played on a friends card it is the 670 gtx but this can only be better...!! :)

Thent

Happy New Year!! 680 giveaway!! Galaxy steps it up in the performance and giveaway department. Always been solid cards and I really like their cooler designs. Keep up the good work and good luck to everyone on the giveaway.

I like Galaxy products because they offer a tremendous value for their outstanding quality and performance!

I am very impressed by the responsiveness of Galaxy customer service, both here and on other sites. And I really like the looks of all the Galaxy cards. :)

i've never had a galaxy card, give me one now! i would use it to play games and fold

I still think I'd love one of these cards. So, please, help me find out!!

Join me, and together, we can rule the vidya as Galaxy graphics card and proud Galaxy graphics card owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back