Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Galaxy card is still being a trooper in an old box, that build quality can't be beat.

I like silent fan setups. Not going back to those old whirlwinds of noise ever again.

Too infinity and beyond... well maybe not that crazy, but Galaxy is trying to live up to their name with great products and excellent customer service.

Great cooling solution, reliable card, and top notch customer support. Have had numerous Galaxy cards and give them big thumbs up!

I currently have a galaxy GTX 470, never had an issue one, it's quiet, overclockable, and still provides me with a pretty good gaming experience. It's one that you can adjust the fan direction, and I really like having that capability, even if I don't use it...but I may need it. Plus, the card was a lot less expensive than similar models when I bought it for the same performance. Great products...and much more versatile than my old BFG stuff when I was using them.

I love how they thought of people who live in dusty area's and designed the fan to be able to be moved out of the way to clean out all the dust! :D

Love their custom coolers that deliver better cooling performance without sounding like a jet engine!

This Galaxy card isn't special. It isn't exceptional, nor is there anything to criticize as far as I can tell. It's just like any other GTX 670 (aesthetics aside). But, the generous warranty is what differentiates the Galaxy brand from others out there.

It's the intangible things like warranties and customer service that make a brand stand out. It's good to know that if I ever won this card, and it failed 2 1/2 years from now, I would be sent a replacement.

Last edited:
I like galaxy and their cards because of their warranty, custom cooing, and the aesthetics of their cards.

The fans are so dual! Man I'd love this so much. I'll overclock it every day and give it plenty of air.

Galaxy is a great part of our community, and that card would look nice in my possession. That is All ;)

I really like the fact that they've found some excellent OEM cooling for their cards; definitely impressive, from all of the reviews.

Oh, and blue :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back