Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Galaxy for many reasons:

- Quality cooling solutions that are quiet, cool well, and potentially keep the cards running longer.
- Quality build and products.
- Make new cooling designs and layouts pushing GPU technology forward.
- Make enthusiast GPUs that are overclocked out of the box.
- Good customer service.
- Support [H]ardforum.

Thanks for holding the giveaway [H] and Galaxy. :)

Galaxy does have some nice designs in their products. It feels like that they had fun designing them.

Saving up for a new system and winning a video card would definitely decrease the amount I need to save

I would love to try a NV card in my system... and Galaxy is my vedor of choice. Time to upgrade from the ATI I have now... mmmmm PhysX.

-Sky

A new Galaxy card would be a great upgrade. I like their value for the price.

Have owned two Galaxy's and both have had great cooling. The multi-view cards were also true innovators in a multi-display solution for Nvidia early on.

This card works great. It runs faster then a stock 680 and the heatsink lights up at the end. It also matches my case and the works inside. Another one would look real nice!

Good selection of cards, something for every application and price range. Plus they support the [H] which is a big plus for any company I'd buy from.

Galaxy makes some great non-reference cooling and overclocking cards without the hefty price tag of some of the other companies.

Thanks for yet another awesome giveaway at [H].:D

I like their relationship with nVidia and that they're slow and steady. eVGA and others may be bigger names, but they are hanging in there.

Galaxy cards look the best in bathing suits. They spend just enough time in the tanning salon; not pasty, not well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back