Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 670 is a beast of a card and Galaxy prices competitively while delivering a well-cooled GPU. Great stuff.

Love their great prices on their cards. Support is also very good.

Galaxy makes top quality products and the heat sink design on this one is amazing looking.

I love that Galaxy can offer cards with excellent cooling and quiet operation at a value that most other brands can't offer.

Wow this card is a beast. Would greatly help my pc. Galaxy has great designs and great products. Hoping for the best,

I love that Galaxy's name is a tribute to their focus of continuous growth in performance and reliability. Galaxy is a force to be reckoned with.

I just bought a Galaxy 660 Ti that I will give to my brother if were to get a 670. Great bang for the buck with Galaxy.

Good products at Fair price, it also helps that they support the community by doing things like this giveaway. I would happily display there logo in my machine :D

The fact that Galaxy representatives participate in this forum to help members speaks volumes about their customer service. I like that a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back