Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galaxy...they rule when it comes to performance, value, and quality!

I have no experience with Galaxy but after this giveaway I know what card manufacture I'm going with next.

Definitely like the looks of the cooling fans, looks like a bitchin card to put in the rig. In to win

Galaxy makes great looking video cards with more features than stock like better cooling.

Never had a Galaxy card but I have heard many good things about price point and cooling!

Galaxy seems to be stepping up their game and putting out some great parts at competitive prices. Would love the chance to try out their GTX 670.

Galaxy makes a great product, especially when it comes to cooling a highly overclockable GPU.

Cards are visually appealing and at the right price point. Cooling looks good too!

Galaxy Has some of the highest factory oc clock rates on the market, and top tier aftermarket cooling on their high end gpus, What's not to like?

Sexy looking shroud design and sponsoring a huge giveaway makes Galaxy super awesome!

I've never owned a Galaxy product, but i like their improved non-reference coolers for better overclocking and/or quieter operation. In for contest!

Never had a Galaxy card but I have heard they're pretty good. Better than stock cooling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back