Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
galaxy cards have a reputation due to a strong build quality and reasonable prices. Very attractive card.

I like that it's a way better card then what I have and it would go nicely in my rig. What I don't like is that I most likely won't win it, lol.

Galaxy:

They're in a a class of their own.
They never settle ordinary. Every year they bring something extra to their video card line.

I like the fact they monitor the forum to assist and/or inform real users. The cards rock, too...;-)

Galaxy has worked hard to make it's name notable to me by doing a number of things such as:

Being flexible with development and not releasing "reference boards" so their product looks different from competitors and development photos.

Taking the time to lay out the electronics in order to provide a lower power consumption (and heat), more efficient cooling (and noise output), all while keeping the cost of the finished product lower than other brands.

I'd have a hard time spending my money on another brand these days.
Sticking to their

I dislike stock fans mainly because of the noise and installing a third party cooling solution can be quite the choir. Galaxy eliminates the need for a third party cooling solution by equipping their own custom dual-fan setup that is sleek in design yet all business with a lower level of noise than stock. For that, I just can't see purchasing any other manufacturer's product. Galaxy has definitely got my business.

I like Galaxy for their low price point and "non-stock" cooling configurations that the others charge more for...

Galaxy's cards seem very high quality. I love the crazy cooling systems on them, too. Better cooling performance than stock is always appreciated!

I used a pair of Galaxy GTX 465 in SLI for years, and they served me well. They were sold at a great price, with awesome cooling and factory overclocks. Never had any problems and they are still going strong in my second desktop. I've only recently upgraded to a GTX 670, but it isn't as much of a performance boost as I'd like, another one for SLI would be sweet!

Galaxy has always been on my short list when shopping for a new GPU. Plus I like their ascetics; generally no-nonsense color choices.

I have never owned a Galaxy product but I did read the review and would love to own a 670! It would be a huge upgrade from my 4890.

I love the price and performance of Galaxy video cards, and would love to win one!

-cwizard

A chance to win a good card for free is always [H]ard!

Always reliable, stable along with great performance and customer support for the price! Galaxy baby!

I prefer cards that run cool, quiet, and fast. Galaxy covers all these bases and adds good visual appeal. I would love to have one in my rig and will envy others that do.

My older Galaxy card is still running solid, what more could I ask for.

Galaxy seems to always have nice coolers and great prices. Would love to win, something in my life.

Great products, don't really need to say more. Already said it in the other drawings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back