Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the tweaking software that comes with Galaxy cards.I also like the warranty wording better than other brands.

The great thing about the Galaxy is that you need to learn everything ONLY ONCE, and then you know all that you will ever need to know. And their video cards look good, too.

great customer support, support reps on the most of the major hardware/enthusiast sites, great reliability and aftermarket designs.

Galaxy video cards are the perfect example of good planning meeting exellent exacution. Thier products are high quality without sacraficing competitive prices or visual appeal. Galaxy products accurately embody the feeling of space with exteriors that look industrial like spacecrafts. And their prodcuts are solid with great prices to match.

While I have no personal experience with Galaxy products, I presume that since the Internet tech world hasn't lambasted them out of existence, they must make a pretty good product and stand by it.

I always liked Galaxy cards...Excellent cooling and competitive prices.

Love my Galaxy 470's i have in SLi.... but this baby would totally replace them... Galaxy supports [H] and has some killer designs on the cards -- stable, cool, and fast!

Never had a Galaxy product. The card design looks really well. Anyone would be proud to own this card.

I like that Galaxy goes for non-reference designs (that are better than the reference designs of course). I fondly remember my Galaxy 8800GT with the "flower-type" cooler and it was great. Cooled the GPU better than the reference HSF and was quieter too.

.... this would be a fantastic trade for my aging 5850 vidcard.... PLEASE Sirs can I have one?
:cool::D:):p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back