Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD, I NEED A NEW VIDEO CARD. I HAVE A GALAXY CARD AND IT HAS BEEN GREAT. JUST GIVE ME ANOTHER.

Thanks.

It will be the Brightest Star in my computer (yes I'm sporting a side window). SLI baby!

THE BOOK OF GALAXY
Chapter 1
1. Yea verily, verily, it did come to pass that there went forth an inquisition throughout all the land, inquiring: Who maketh the best video card?
2. And the people did respond with one accord, saying: Galaxy!
3. For what profiteth a man his computer, if it have not a Galaxy video card? And if a man hath Galaxy GTX 670s in abundance, shall he not impart of his substance unto the poor and the needy, who hath not?
5. Yea, he shall.
4. And there was much rejoicing.

121221 gtx 670 gc 2GB a pair of these, bring on 3840x2160 uhdtv (2160p)

Galaxy are undeniably! inventive, high quality and most of all, producers of reliable products! Galaxy GTX670 has enough grunt and memory to deserve to be in anyone's rig. Great cooling, non reference designs and fantastic prices.

Great company which produces great products with great warranty to go with it. I've owned two Galaxy cards, so I'm speaking from experience.

Never had an issue with a Galaxy card, which I've had issues with nearly everyone else at some point. Can't complain at all.

Galaxy is a great company! I recently had to sell my gaming rig that had a galaxy 9800GTX+ in it to pay bills (hey that's life right) and I would love to have a 670 to start a fresh build with

Last edited:
Good coolers on their custom cards and great customer support (As seen countless times on this forum)

Can't remember if I posted or not :p
I like their card style and pushing for new ideas with cards

They support the [H], are Nvidia flavored, lower prices, and good customer service.

I love the non-reference coolers, definitely adds a ton of value to the cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back