Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killdozer

[H]ard|Gawd
The Galaxy GeForce GTX 670 GC brings an awesome factory overclock and excellent dual fan cooling to the NVidia party!

SomeoneElse

[H]ard|Gawd
Galaxy creates some great custom cooling solutions for their cards. It good to see companies like this move away from the reference design.

Rahh

[H]ard|Gawd
Maybe week 5 will be my lucky one!

I love Galaxy Cards and they always seem to perform top notch! I would love to be able to continue my great experiences with their hardware and upgrade my system in the process. Here's wishing to play the latest and greatest backed by Galaxy!

mt2e

Limp Gawd
What I like about Galaxy is that they are a vendor in my eyes that gives the best price for the stock version of cards, they do minimal things on designs and pass off the savings to customers, I personally appreciate that.

PRIME1

2[H]4U
I really like the Galaxy cooler
I really like the 670
I really like to upgrade

Hotthree

Limp Gawd
OO OO ME! ME! Love the brand and their coolers. Sporting a galaxy 560ti right now and I love it.

d2thez

Gawd
I LOVE how they are the only manufacturer willing to spend the extra beans on the positively brilliant white PCB and designs

bbenz33

Limp Gawd
Too infinity and beyond... well maybe not that crazy, but Galaxy is trying to live up to their name with great products and excellent customer service.

DF-1

2[H]4U
I like that they made the GPU market more competitive.

Usually galaxy cards are less expensive than others.

ballistic

Gawd
I like their designs, their support and the way they give back to the community with events like this.

lilfiend

Supreme [H]ardness
I love the higher quality materials usedand the extra cooling. Video cards don't have to run hot! They just need more love! err, fans!

The cooler is gorgeous, and the reviews this card has gotten are excellent. And it's a 670, which is an incredible card.

Status
Not open for further replies.