Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 4

Actually own a Galaxy 560ti and it is it currently in my main machine. I like the quality, the look, and their performance. They usually have great deals as well.

i have been impressed with Galaxy's build quality and performance i think that they are a great company.

Aside from the card being pictured looking awesome... umm, Galaxy makes great custom coolers.

Galaxy makes great video cards, the custom designs are top performers, and the white PCB products are breathtaking!

Galaxy's product line and card coolers are top notch.

Other than they're great bang for the buck pricing for the great GPU's, Galaxy seems to really take care of their customers (made clear by the fact the forum representative is always tries to help out the [H] members).

I haven't had much experience with Galaxy cards, but they've seem to always be more value oriented!

Sure looks like Galaxy has a great offering of the GeForce 660-line card with the overclocker in mind!

I like that Galaxy innovates with custom coolers and new ideas like removable fans for easy cleaning. Hope they move over to the red team as well to push some more competition.

had a nvidia card before i think it was a GTS 250. Anyways, I never really heard any negative comments about Galaxy so I am guessing they are pretty good. Also their fan design looks sick.

Back