Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 4

I've never had a Galaxy card, but I've heard good things about them. I'd love the chance to try one out!

I like their involvement in the HardForum community, and they seem like a legit company with personal responses from what I hear. I haven't owned one, yet :p

Galaxy Video Cards not only look COOL, but are a very powerful GPU that also runs COOL! Love them!

I've never had a Galaxy card, but I've heard good things about them, would like to try one out, and a 660ti is an upgrade for me.

It appears to have a cruising speed of warp 9.2 with a compliment of type-x phasers.

I want to continue my build from a year ago before heath issues hit the family. This I hope would be a great way to get reintroduced to the Nvidia cards again. The Galaxy brand would be a bonus.

What I like about Galaxy video cards is that they don't always stick to reference cooling designs on their cards like some companys but are willing to push the envelope to make a card that runs cooler while overclocking.

once again I say Galaxy makes solid, reliable hardware with innovative cooling solutions, and over-clocking potential.

I have had 3 Galaxy cards, the most recent 2 running SLI. Solid cards, never an issue, quiet and outstanding!

Back