Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 4

Never owned a galaxy card, would like to though. They just look well built, seem to be reasonably priced and have a strong reputation for quality.

I hear that Galaxy Video Cards tend to have more robust cooling than many brands, so that's pretty cool. I'd love to get a card to overclock and test that out with.

Galaxy GTX 660Ti is more powerful then what I got installed, and gaming in 3D would be awesome.

Galaxy has good cooling solutions, and is one of the few video card companies with a retail presence.

I like that they are reasonably priced compared to other same model cards and don't sacrifice in quality on the build, the fans on most of Galaxys cards are great!

Some of the best coolers on the market, and most of the time you can score a card with aftermarket cooling for the cost of reference boards. On top of that, if reference coolers are your thing, they're always the least expensive out of the group. Not to mention Galaxy cards are usually the madman of the bunch as far as factory overclocks go. I still drool over that White Edition 680.

Lol, realistically, this is all it takes to enter:

I do not currently have any type of Galaxy card. I read good things about their products.
Anything I said about their products would be pure speculation based on second-hand information provided by other parties.

Would I like to have one of their cards? Yes, based on what I've read, their cards are competitive with the big names. In addition, Galaxy may not yet be a big name, but all it takes is a competent product with dedicated support... and market saturation.

So, I can say I am impressed with what I've read about their products, but then, who am i?

Miss Shields, What I like about Galaxy and its Video Cards, in particular this 660 ti is the dual fans, 3 gig memory and overclock from stock, and support for upto 4 monitors..... it would also be good to be able to game again and replace my radeon 5450

I love Galaxy because they are going to give me a free video card just for posting in a thread!

This is good card, great cooling. It would be enough to make my HP into a decent gaming machine.

Galaxy pushes the limits, making a great GPU even better. Competition = win for enthusiasts

Back