Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 4

Galaxy is awesome because they run cool support dudes on forums like [H]. I also really like their recent "GC" cooler designs!

Holy cow, wish the holiday giveaways never end! Galaxy offers a great product at a great price, and has the most innovative cooling designs as well. Would love a new card from a great company.

I like Galaxy's use of well designed/looking, non-reference cooling setups.

Galaxy has good innovative cooling and design coupled with great support. I recommend.

Bangedy for the buckedy! And Galaxy's dedication to customer support is top notch!

Give me some love GALAXY! I love your cards and would love to play the latest and greatest with your hardware!

I like that it has two large fans rather than a single small noisy fan. Also, awesome bang for the buck!

Real solid card, great overclockability, 3GB of memory, giggity giggity giggity!

I like Galaxy because they do things with there cards others do not.

Also normal they are the highest clocked at the best prices.

Galaxy makes some great non-reference cooling and overclocking cards without the hefty price tag of some of the other companies.

Thanks for yet another awesome giveaway at [H].:D

Engineering ingenuity, marketing know-how, vision on latest technology trends, pursuit of perfection and production excellencies,

Back