Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 4

I like Galaxy because they put quality coolers on the video cards and run rather quiet (from what I read in reviews).

Aside from great quality cards, they have great quality customer service - unlike some other NVIDIA board partners. Keep up the good work (Galaxy's Steve and Fred)!

Seams like a nice cooler on it. Sick of stock coolers making noise once you push it. Thats why main rig uses WC on GPU to. Wifes rig is on other hand getting even older :(

I like that Galaxy cards work, have a good color scheme, and make all around reliable products.

I'm not going to lie to you. I have never had one of your products ever. I can't give you any praise or jeers as I have not had the chance to interact with your company.

Which is sort of a shame. Once I get a successful product from a company I'm more likely to buy from them again. If I do have a problem, and its resolved well that will actually be a plus. Successful time with a company makes me more likely to re-buy which eventually turns into loyalty.

This would be a great upgrade to my 560ti! It would also be great to rub in my friends face who just bought the 7950. This card is better and i could say i got it for free!

I've never owned a Galaxy card, but I've heard great things about them like value and cooling performance.

I like that they do things most others don't (e.g. flip fan, had the 3 GB 660Ti at launch)

Never have used Galaxy products, maybe I will be a Galaxy convert and get rid of this MSI piece of crap that I am running.

Great reliable cards, great customer service, they take care of their customers (Not many other companies read and post directly to users in forums)!

Winning would be like me getting a fourth leg.

Happy Holidays to All & a big Congrats to whomever the winner is!

The forced air bracket looks like it would work nice. Also I like the colors green and blue and they are both on the box.

Back