Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 4

Galaxy's innovative cooling designs and competitive price point make their cards favorable in the computer enthusiast market.

Have had 2 Galaxy cards to date and both have worked flawlessly - latest one also had a custom cooler design that works great & helps differentiate Galaxy from all the "same-same" reference designs from other vendors.

After checking out the specs of the card, I like that it has 3GB of memory and has a crazy dual fan blower on it. I bet that keeps the OCed card nice and cool. I also like that it gets near GTX 670 speeds...in theory. This would be a very nice upgrade to my 4 year old GTX 260 core 216 card. It's served me well, but now I can't play some of the modern games with the graphics cranked. I don't like having to lower the resolution or detail level. This card would solve all of those problems. Game on!

gimmie gimmie i need i need this card so bad for powering more monitors while streaming.

What could you not like about a free high-end GPU from a company that engages with forum members to ensure satisfaction?

Effective custom cooling and looks good all in one package is why I have been saving up to buy one. Plus I like that a Rep is around to help out.

inda house. I like the Galaxy rep on [H]. Always better to have a CS on one the biggest pc forums out there.

With so many entries I can't believe you look through all of them. So in case you don't. fart, boobs, Galaxy rocks

I'm ashamed to admit I've never owned a galaxy video card, but I've heard good things!

I love the value galaxy cards offer, often undercutting other OEMs in price by a substantial amount.

Owned a few galaxy cards, Always great designs, competitive pricing, and have proven great support as well.

Back