Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 4

Galaxy's flip up fans was amazing. Love to support new galaxy designs going into the future.

be a nice upgrade to the AMD card included with my Dell always prefered Nvidia cards since I got a riva 128 way back when

Never owned a Galaxy card but judging by reviews they're great performers and I love that they do these promos.

The fact that Galaxy made GPU fans easy to clean. That flip out fan is one of the best innovations in Video cards to date and should not have taken this many years for Galaxy to come along to think it up.

Not to mention all of the other outstanding coolers they put on their higher end cards. They have easily some of the beefiest, quiettes and most innovative VGA HSF's out there which tend to allow their cards to OC higher on average from what I read.

I love thier reputation for reliability and the cards overclock well.

love their cards, have had a few, would love another. They normally look friggen sweet too!

Great Video cards, I've never had one issue with my Galaxy cards, they are rock solid. Company stands behind their product 100%.

Since I have never had a Galaxy brand video card, I can't say anything about it. Give me this one and I would be empowered to give you an honest opinion!

I love Galaxy products because they give me excellent bang for buck over the competition!

Galaxy continues to make products that are very well engineered and provide excellent customer service to back them up. Hell, even the box art they put out is top notch. A win all the way around.

Installed this very card into a build for a friend. Quiet, amazing performance for the cost, low power consumption, and excellent warranty. Looking forward to having one of these for myself.

Interested in a new nVidia card to replace my aging one. Keep hearing good things about Galaxy even though I have no experience personally.

Galaxy makes some nice cards with the custom coolers and PCBs, and so far I've never seen a bad one. And man that 3gb card sounds awesome. ;)

Back