Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 4

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
The holiday season is fast approaching and all of us are excited to see another Galaxy Christmas giveaway at HardOCP this year.

We are continuing our 6 weeks of giveaways with the Galaxy GeForce GTX 660Ti GC 3GB Video Card.

660tigc3gb.jpg

All you have to do to enter is tell us what you like about Galaxy and its Video Cards! Post ONLY ONCE in this thread to enter. Entries for USA shipping addresses ONLY.

I convinced my friend to get a Galaxy 670. Their cards always seem reasonably priced and usually you can find them with decent deals and rebates or coupons.

I would like to have one because I don't............then I'll be able to tell you what I like about Galaxy GPUs.:D

That would make great upgrade for brother system which only has 9500 GT.

The 660ti is probably the single greatest value of the 600 series... coupled with Galaxy's cooling, how can you go wrong?

I have wanted a galaxy class video card since they originally started making them. I hear they are the best

i like the price, performance and the design of the galaxy video cards

I would rave about Galaxy to everyone who'll listen, doubly so to those who won't, just as soon as I get one (twice as fast if it were free).

Back