Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 3

I've never owned one, but I will say this: that card is gorgeous!.

I like that they offer up a give-away just in time for Christmas - that and they make some rather nice looking non-reference cooling designs for their cards.

The matching galaxy 560's in my wife & my machines are both rock solid & have been performed perfectly & quietly.

I need a new GPU Pretty bad! Dual fan design, awesome name, Galaxy? come on! its a freakin' GALAXY!
Happy holidays!

I like galaxy cards for thier reliablity and I like the design of thier cooling.

They have the most well thought out PCB layout, they overclocked the best, and c'mon...just look at them. Thanks in advance, if I am chosen.

Great product with a great team supporting them and their customers to the fullest without any hassle to the consumer.

I like Galaxy because they undercut the competition's prices while delivering solid quality products.

Galaxy cards are almost always excellent value for money, undercutting the prices of other MFGs.

awesome gear and on the outside chance you need support their customer service rocks

I've had solid performance from their cards in the past. Plus they usually have good coolers!

Man, I would love to have one of these! Got to be better than the EVGA branded 560Ti I have now. Looks alot cooler too. Love the look of the heatsink cover! I would so put this to use in my gaming rig! PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME!!!!!!

Back