Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 3

I really liked the idea of easy detachable fan for cleaning instead of having to unscrew everything to clean it or blow compressed air all over the place just to sorta get the job done. And although it wasn't ultra popular it the sorta looking to please enthusiasts attitude that wins people over; after all if they were all just the same cards with stickers slapped on them there would be no reason to buy one brand over another except in terms of warranty and support.

I have read a lot about good warranties and support from Galaxy brand cards. I sure wouldn't mind giving one a shot!

I've never owned a Galaxy product, but I'd like to give them a try...

Great quality cards, decent prices and love the heatsink design over the stock cards.

I always liked Galaxy cards...Excellent cooling and competitive prices.

Enables me to assist my friend with and update of her aging system.

Merry Christmas Galaxy.

I like that Galaxy always has unique cooler and pcb designs... and the free boobies and cooter in every box doesn't hurt either!

I love how they take care of their customers as well as the design and prices on their products. Plus it's time for an upgrade.

121206 Galaxy gtx 660 2GB, adequate dx11 mid range PCI-E 3 dual width gpu, 6 and 8 pin pwr connectors, 10 inch length, us$300, two yr warranty

I like Galaxy because it reminds me of our Galaxy which is awesome, as such, the products made by Galaxy are awesome!

My overclocked Galaxy 460 has been chugging along all these years with no problems. I'd like to be able to say the same about this 660 in a couple of years.
;)

I have never used a Galaxy video card before, but have heard good things about them. I'd be willing to give it a try ;)

Back