Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 3

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
The holiday season is fast approaching and all of us are excited to see another Galaxy Christmas giveaway at HardOCP this year.

We are continuing our 6 weeks of giveaways with the Galaxy GeForce GTX 660 GC 2GB Video Card.

G458-0668_vgallery02_jep_gl_4368424.jpg

All you have to do to enter is tell us what you like about Galaxy and its Video Cards! Post ONLY ONCE in this thread to enter. Entries for USA shipping addresses ONLY.

I like their cooler designs and use of customized PCBs over reference!

I like them because I own two Galaxy cards and have had no problems

Their graphics cards are flawlessly operational & great performers as far as I'm concerned!

Awesome cards, awesome rep, would love to have another of their cards!

Galaxy consistently does what others struggle to do - take care of their customers.

What do I like about Galaxy and their cards? Simple - CHOICE! More choice means more competition means a better value for us!!

I like Galaxy cards because I have found them to be well constructed and innovative (I'm thinking about the user adjustable fan on some Galaxy GTX 460 cards). Also, they are one of the few brands I can find in stores like Best Buy for a local purchase.

Everyone likes free shit, and I want something.

Good card for the money and not just a repackaged reference board.

My overall experience with Galaxy has been great , Awesome quality video cards for a great price.

I like the direct company support here. That White edition 680 looks awesome too.

I like galaxy because of it's innovative 'outside the box' solutions, especially with cooling. Their products are also high quality. I really don't see myself winning, but Galaxy is a huge thumbs up in my opinion.

You get all the features others include at a competitive price along with excellent service, innovative design and reliability. And they always match my blue theme with blue PCB's.

Gracias [H] and Galaxy !

Back