Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 3

Milkman

Weaksauce
hope Im not too late! I love the design of many of the cards, they have been very unique like the flip up fans and such.

Rebeldawg

Limp Gawd
Galaxy graphics cards are quality built, and has great performance. I also like the coolers on their cards as they're some of the nicest looking ones.

Think

Weaksauce
Never had a bad experience with Galaxy's cards or their customer support! Sign me up!

DejaWiz

Fully [H]
Galaxy video cards are a great value for getting outstanding quality and performance. :cool:

michalsm

n00b
Honestly, without having one owned one yet, I'm not sure yet. Hopefully, that can change ;-)

I will say however, it looks like a kickin card

hainer36

Limp Gawd
I like the free Galaxy cards..... They are great quality, have had several and not 1 issue (unlike evga)

Because in a galaxy far, far, away, in another dimension, my other self had one and came to me in a dream to tell me I must have it!

We have used these cards for a very long time and I would not use anything else. They are great cards and have great performance. Would really love to have one of the new cards. That would just make my Christmas.

jamok

n00b
I have always had ATI cards, but have heard that these card are great and would love to have this be my first GeForce card.

SixFootDuo

Supreme [H]ardness
Galaxy is a name you can trust. Love the brand. I have a Galaxy Video Card now that I love. I like the temps as well

my 1000watt Galaxy PSU from 6 or so years ago is still going strong

Ratha

Limp Gawd
Galaxy has been around [H] for some time now sponsoring giveaways and answering questions on the forums. Its nice to see companies get involved in some way or another, makes them feel just a little less like the corporate machine.