Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 2

I know I'm sounding like a broken record, but the customer service of Galaxy, combined with the fact that its reps are on this forum and help out are definite winners in my book. Keep it up guys.

I hear great things about Galaxy and would appreciate the opportunity to try them out. I am building a folding rig and would welcome the addition to the [H]orde

I enjoy their customer service, the look of their cards and the packaging they come in and I like that they aren't afraid to play around and make stuff such as the MDT cards.

I've never owned a Galaxy produced graphics card, but I have seen more then a few reviews where their video cards performance beats the competition. Cooling and noise levels seem to be top notch also.

What really sold me on Galaxy was a few of the posts made by their representatives on this forum. It seems that they are really helpful with any issues that you'd ever come across. It means a lot to see a company stand behind their products, and you get a little peice of mind knowing there is someone here to help.
I will be giving Galaxy a very strong consideration next time I'm shopping for a graphics card.

I would love to get my hands on one so I can find out how good these galaxy cards are

This drawing is now closed, the winner will be notified by PM and email address on the account.

Back