Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 2

Week 2 already.
I'll never win.
Thanks galaxy for these swell prizes.

Galaxy has always been preferred especially due to them being from my home state, and a new card is really needed badly Santa!

I like Galaxy because their GTX 660Ti card have received many Gold Awards including the [H] Enthusiast Editor's Choice Gold Award from HardOCP.

got a galaxy gts250 in my amd build right now but the cooler on that thing sucked so bad that i switched it to a zalman one

I hear Galaxy is now very competitive and as good as eVGA in support (if not better from what my friends tell me).

Very nice non-reference coolers, great warranty, and they support [H] :)

I love Galaxy cards for the coolers and the prices and have owned a couple in the past, none of them gave me any problems!

I like Galaxy because their name is the same as my cell phone which is a Galaxy Note II :D

I love Galaxy for their non reference cooler,they have always been among my favorite. And Great experience with their support.

In for week two for a sweet looking card that would go well with my new build.

Price, Quality, and Design. I could see that card design being the center piece of a case theme.

great company and support. Only like to buy cards from companies I know will support their product.

I like Galaxy because they offer outstanding quality at an amazing price.

Back