Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 2

Its a great company instead of getting my current video card which is too much for what I have I am stuck with no video card and needing a new one. This was exactly the card I needed and should have had. I really could not think of anything better to make my life perfect.

Hopefully santa / the saints of chrismukkah show up

Last edited:
"O Galaxy, Galaxy! Wherefore art though Galaxy?
Deny thy father and refuse thy name.
Or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love
And I'll no longer be an AMD fan."

good and very efficient little card, great for gaming and a bit of everything :) also I love galaxy's blue PCBs :))))

They support all the latest technologies like Adaptive Vertical Sync, PhysX, 3D Vision, and NV Surround.

I hear that these cards have some great cooling. Would love to see these in action.

I've heard great things about Galaxy graphics cards, and would like to finally own one. :D

Galaxy's innovative designs offer excellent cooling and performance for a competitive price.

I love the small design, perfect for my SFF PC. The heat sink also looks very nicely constructed.

Galaxy cards are great. You get a good card at a good price. Nothing wrong with that, my friend.

I've never owned one, but the performance and stability are something I'd seek in a video card.

Owned a few galaxy cards, Always great designs, competitive pricing, and have proven great support as well.

I love Galaxy so much. Like the pixels they make are so much more pixely than those other knock-offs!

I want to take that Galaxy 650 Ti GC 1GB card out to a fancy restaurant and then introduce it to my parents. Afterwards, I'll slowly slip the tip into my PCie slot. Oh yea baby...you like that don't you? A firm seated connection right there.
Oh, what's that? You want another plug inserted ...? You dirty little card. There you go...more power to make those pixels. Mm make those pixels sooo fast. Uh not too fast. I don't want to make the 670 jealous.

Warranty? Why you taking about warranty baby. You aint never leaving me, you got that. I got you for 3 years and aint nobody taking you away.

I enjoyed the innovative fan designs where you could flip the fan up to clean out the dust.

From what I hear, they offer great customer support and great hardware. Never owned a Galaxy before, but I'd sure like to!

I can honestly say that I have purchased nothing but Galaxy video cards in the last 3 years!

And it's high time I got another one I guess.

Back